It might be madness, but I am truly chuffed to have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award!
Thank you to Dressed To Quill for the nomination!!
Versatile Blogger Rules (If you choose to obey them):
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are my fifteen nominees (in no particular order):
Now for the seven interesting (or not) things about me:
1. My favourite smell is a Jack Frost Yankee Candle – sort of vanilla and mint
2. I am obsessed with buying new stationery
3. I couldn’t live without lemon cake
4. Imogen Heap is a massive inspiration to me
5. I am a red velvet cupcake factory
6. In work, I am as organised as it is possible to be. At home I’m as clumsy and forgetful as they come.
7. I love my partner more than I could ever put into words.